Microcontroller (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RTC in PIC18

Has anyone got the RTC to work for PIC18? Strangely, after I added the code for initializing the RTC, my LCD won't display anything...and w…

Started by Kenny Kim

7 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

RTC infinitely resetting to 00:00:80

has anyone had any trouble with the RTC infinitely resetting to 00:00:80? It's not just on startup, because my function to keep track of ti…

Started by Kenny Kim

8 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

How to switch PICs on the board?

this is likely very basic, but like, how do we switch between the PIC16/PIC18 on our board? Which one is the initial one on the board?

Started by Kenny Kim

9 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

EEPROM not working

Hi, when I use the sample code to write to EEPROM, nothing changed in the EEPROM after I compiled and ran the code.  I checked and all the…

Started by David Ding

1 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

Stepping through the code?

Last minute desperate plea for simple advice: how do you step through the code on the pic? I've just been using the simulator until now...

Started by Kenny Kim

18 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

Board not responding!!

I have a problem!! Something wrong happened while I was trying to download code onto the devbugger board, and now my board has gone into de…

Started by Kenny Kim

6 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

PIC16F1937 best practices

The PIC16F1937 can be a bit of a pain to transition to from the PIC16F877. Lack of online discussion for this relatively new microcontrolle…

Started by Boston Walker

1 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

Bipolar stepper motor and PIC

Hey guys, I lost my micro-controller partner right after the proposal, so right now I pretty much need to finish the subsystem from scratch…

Started by Kenny Kim

12 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

Problem when calling macros

Is any one else having a problem when calling macros? My code doesn't seem to work properly with macros especially when there are inline su…

Started by Kenny Kim

10 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

Finding the operation time

kk serious question, no jokes.how do you find elapsed time? either with timers or RTC? thanks!!

Started by Kenny Kim

20 May 28, 2019
Reply by kakakaoo

RSS

© 2024   Created by PML.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service