Microcontroller (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Size limit for ISR

Hi does anyone know if there is a size limit on the size of an isr with the pic16?

Started by Kenny Kim

4 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

Tricks in using EEPROM?

hey guys, I'm wondering if there's any trick to using EEPROM? Cuz I'm literally using the code straight from the textbook (except for the i…

Started by Kenny Kim

14 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

RTC values skipping

For those using the RTC, does it add 2 seconds sometimes for you too/what are you doing about it?

Started by Kenny Kim

9 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

How to power the PIC?

for those who will be using microcontroller board (instead of building one by yourselves), how are you guys going to power it? Use the powe…

Started by Kenny Kim

8 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

ADC sensitivity issues

ADC users (PIC 16) - I am having sensitivity issues. I am supplying a constant analog signal yet the my program still outputs ranges for th…

Started by Kenny Kim

4 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

Frequency of the driver board running a stepper motor

Does anyone know the frequency of the driver board in running a stepper motor? How much delay did you guys give between each firing sequenc…

Started by Kenny Kim

5 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

Writing subroutines in a macro

Is it legal to write a subroutine within a macro? do I need to declare the subroutine name a local variable within the macro?

Started by Kenny Kim

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

How to power the microcontroller board?

I've asked this before, but what method are you using for powering the microcontroller? Using multi-outlet extension cord will be one way,…

Started by Kenny Kim

16 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

PIC18 LCD sample code

If anybody has tried using the sample code lcd_keypad18.asm that comes with the Personal Mechatronics Lab package - am I supposed to be abl…

Started by Kenny Kim

5 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

LCD problems

Only the top line has little white squares in the background, and I can't switch between lines using the command given in the lab exercises…

Started by Kenny Kim

3 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by xiaoyang

RSS

© 2024   Created by PML.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service