Microcontroller (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tabling issues

I'm trying to build my menu and it seems like when I have a message that's "too long" it reaches the end lines of the code and then goes ri…

Started by Kenny Kim

6 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

PIC18 LCD display problem

Does anyone working with PIC18 have a display problem for the LCD using th sample code?...or am i the only one

Started by Kenny Kim

1 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

Taking out the PIC from the DevBugger

How do you take the pic16 out of the devbugger...? I'm afraid of breaking it...

Started by Kenny Kim

3 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

Device not recognized!!!

hey guys, I'm still getting a "Device not recognized" message. I tried all of the usb ports and have done "full installation" from the soft…

Started by Kenny Kim

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

Writing code in multiple files?

Does anyone know how to set up our code be contained in multiple files? Do we need to redeclair stuff? Do we need to define stuff as global…

Started by Kenny Kim

3 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

Full installation package?

Um, this is a very dumb question, but where is the 'Full Installation' package that Emami says is under the Software tab? Because it's not…

Started by Kenny Kim

3 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

Pin selections

For the pin assignments for LCD screen and Keypad in the DevBugger, are there specific pins that we have to use?

Started by Kenny Kim

1 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

DevBugger cost?

hey guys anyone know if the DevBugger cost in Emami's e-mail includes PIC costs (of the 16 and 18 that came with the board)? or is that sep…

Started by Kenny Kim

4 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

PIC18 LCD problem

for those who's going to use pic18, it mentions that there's a LCD issue with pic18. Does anyone know exactly how to solve this problem (ie…

Started by Kenny Kim

17 May 1, 2014
Reply by Kenny Kim

A to D Conversion

for those of u planning to use the the a/d converter, this is a good site...http://www.microcontrollerboard.com/analog-to-digital-converter

Started by Kenny Kim

0 May 1, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by PML.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service