Microcontroller (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ACDC conversion resolution

Hi, Is it possible to decrease the resolution of the AC/DC conversion result? I feel that 10bit resolution is too high for what I am doing…

Started by Yaron Milwid

0 Feb 8, 2014

bank setting issues

This is the code I am using to set my ports accordingly... but when I build the project, it gives me this error:  "Register in operand not…

Started by Cora Pulnicki

1 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Natalie Landon-Brace

uploading test code question

Is it normal for some of the test codes we were given to not be functioning? Some are but I tried to re-configure the board with the softwa…

Started by Cora Pulnicki

0 Jan 22, 2014

Busy Light Blinking

Hey guys, I just plugged in my PicBoard, ran one of the sample codes off the aero page, and it crashed my MPLAB IDE. Now restarting the pr…

Started by Peter Paul Lin

0 Jan 23, 2012

Using PORTB and PORTD pins

Hi all, I just had a quick question about pin usage. Is it possible to use the PORTB and PORTD pins that are not needed for Keypad and LCD…

Started by Michael Manning

0 Feb 19, 2011

Are there specific values assigned to each keypad?

Such that when I press, say 'A', the program will recognize that I pressed 'A'.

Started by David Ding

1 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by David Ding

Problems with length of code?

I have written some code (My main file is about 250 lines long) and I have been trying to test it. If I comment all except the first little…

Started by Matt Nejati

2 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Yifan Wang

Simulating/Compiling/Programming under Linux (and possibly Mac)

Just got the development board to work with a bunch of open source packages under Linux. No, I don't mean emulating MPLab or using Virtuali…

Started by Sebastian Kosch

0 Jan 11, 2011

Posting Guidelines (Read before posting)

Welcome to the Personal Mechatronics Lab Web forums. We hope you'll use this area productively. Before posting, please read these guideline…

Started by PML

0 Aug 19, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by PML.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service